The Kids Nutrition market revenues were estimated at US$ 52 Billion in 2022 and are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2023 to 2033, according to a recently published Persistence Market Research report. By the end of 2033, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 94.5 Billion. Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplements product dominates the Kids Nutrition Market with a projected CAGR of 5.4% from 2023 to 2033.
Particularly throughout the early, formative years of life, children require nutrient-rich diets for healthy growth and development. Long-term selective eating in children can prevent them from receiving a complete and balanced diet, which can cause major health problems such as immunological deficiencies, malnutrition, decreased muscle mass, deteriorated bone health, and stunting which can have long-term effects from bad health outcomes.
Nowadays, new-aged parents are worried about their children’s eating habits, especially working parents. Globally, there is a rapid increase in the number of working moms. This may result in an unbalanced diet for their child. They may not get the adequate amount of nutrients such as the nutrients present in the breastmilk. This is a serious issue that many parents are facing.
To overcome this and to ensure that their child is availed of all the nutrients, they prefer nutritious products present in the market. Various innovations are taking place in the Kids Nutrition Market such as plant-based food products, which are in high demand nowadays. Many companies as well as governments are investing a large amount to provide children with nutrient-rich food. Thus, the increasing number of working mothers, government initiatives, and the launch of innovative nutritious products by companies will lead to the growth of the Kids Nutrition Market.
The Importance of Proper Nutrition for Kids
Nutrition is essential for kids growth and development. Eating a healthy diet helps kids build strong bones and muscles, develop a healthy immune system, and maintain a healthy weight. It also helps them learn and focus in school.
What Kids Need to Eat
Kids need a variety of nutritious foods from all food groups to get the nutrients they need to grow and develop. These food groups include:
- Fruits: Fruits are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are also a good source of water.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are also a good source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are also a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect cells from damage.
- Grains: Grains are a good source of carbohydrates, fiber, and iron. They are also a good source of B vitamins.
- Protein foods: Protein foods are important for building and repairing tissues. They are also important for growth and development.
- Dairy: Dairy foods are a good source of calcium, which is important for strong bones and teeth. They are also a good source of vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium.
Tips for Healthy Eating for Kids
Here are some tips for healthy eating for kids:
- Make sure kids eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Aim for at least five servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
- Choose whole grains over refined grains. Whole grains are a better source of fiber and nutrients.
- Limit sugary drinks. Sugary drinks can contribute to weight gain and other health problems.
- Encourage kids to drink plenty of water. Water is essential for good health.
- Make mealtimes a family affair. Eating meals together is a great way to bond with your family and teach kids healthy eating habits.
- Be a role model for healthy eating. Kids learn by watching their parents. Make sure you are eating healthy foods and making healthy choices.
The Kids Nutrition Market is a rapidly growing market that is driven by a number of factors, including:
- Rising awareness of the importance of nutrition: Parents are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of nutrition for their childrens growth and development. This is leading to an increased demand for healthy food and beverage options for kids.
- Growing prevalence of childhood obesity: The prevalence of childhood obesity is on the rise worldwide. This is a major concern for parents and health professionals, as it is linked to a number of health problems, such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Increasing disposable income: As disposable income increases, parents are willing to spend more money on healthy food and beverages for their children.
- Busy lifestyles: Parents are increasingly busy with work and other commitments, and they are looking for convenient and healthy food options for their children.
- Growing popularity of natural and organic products: Parents are increasingly concerned about the ingredients in their childrens food, and they are looking for natural and organic options.
- Government initiatives: Governments around the world are taking steps to promote healthy eating among children. This includes initiatives to label food more clearly, provide subsidies for healthy food, and restrict the marketing of unhealthy food to children.
- New product development: Food and beverage manufacturers are constantly developing new products that are specifically designed for kids. This includes products that are fortified with nutrients, low in sugar, and taste good.
- Marketing and advertising: Food and beverage companies are spending a lot of money on marketing and advertising their products to kids. This is making kids more aware of these products and more likely to ask for them.
- Rise of social media: Social media is playing an increasingly important role in influencing kids food choices. Kids are seeing images and videos of unhealthy food and beverages on social media, and this is making them more likely to want to eat these foods.
- Influence of celebrities and influencers: Celebrities and influencers are also playing a role in influencing kids food choices. Kids are seeing these people endorsing unhealthy food and beverages, and this is making them more likely to want to eat these foods.
These factors are all contributing to the growth of the Kids Nutrition Market. This market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, as parents continue to look for healthy and convenient food options for their children.
Key players in the Kids Nutrition Market are
- My Lunch Buddy
- Good Wolf
- Mead Johnson & Company LLC
- Perrigo Company Plc
- Arla Foods Amba
- Yamo AG
- Nutribud Foods
- Else Nutrition.
Few of the recent developments in the Kids nutrition market are:
- In January 2023, Abbott joined hands with Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) to create awareness of child nutrition and address the issue of malnutrition and stunting. Materials on how to identify and deal with fussy eating behaviors and suggestions for getting kids involved in the kitchen will be distributed to passengers on PIA domestic flights.
- In December 2022, Abbott Fund became the first sponsor of Easterseals Black Child Fund. This will help black children with autism and disabilities by providing timely diagnosis and treatments. Abbott also funded the Easterseal’s new program “the Project on Education and Community Health Equity (PEACHE)” with a $750,000 grant. This program will provide high-quality healthcare services to children in underprivileged communities.
- In July 2022, Danone launched a new Dairy & Plants Blend baby formula. This is the 1st formula developed in the industry, as the demand for vegetarian and flexitarian options is increasing from parents. It contains 60% plant-based and 40% dairy-based proteins. The consumption of plant-based foods is rising significantly, with almost 70% of parents increasingly preferring their children to eat more plant-based meals, and more than 37% of European Union consumers selecting a vegan, vegetarian, or flexitarian diet.
- In April 2022, Horlicks India launched gummies named “Nutri Hu” to fulfil the nutritious demand of children who are 2 years and above. These Nutri gummies do not contain gelatine, artificial flavors, preservatives, and sucrose. By supplying important vitamins and minerals as well as elements that enhance immunity, Nutri Gummies are made to take the guesswork out of parenting. They want to give finicky eaters exactly what they need with Nutri Gummies.
You Can Customize this Report As per Your Requirement Click Here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33275
More Insights Available
Persistence Market Research, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Kids Nutrition market, presenting historical market data from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period from 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals extensive growth in Kid’s Nutrition
- Kid’s Nutrition Market by Product Type (Vitamins & Minerals, Protein, Omega-3, Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplements, Others),
- Kid’s Nutrition Market by Distribution Channel (Online, Retail Sales stores), Age (1-2 Years, 3-5 Years, 6-10 Years, and 11-15 Years),
- Kid’s Nutrition Market by Application (Snacks, Infant Milk, Protein Drinks and Bars, Others) and by Region – 2023 to 2033
About Food & Beverage Division at Persistence Market Research
The Food & Beverage team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary insights and consulting analysis to fulfil the unique business intelligence needs of clients worldwide. With a catalogue of more than 500 reports pertaining to the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverage industry, the team is happy to help with every business intelligence research and consulting requirement.
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
This press release first seen on Brilad
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No News Feed Central journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.